Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Quick story.......

Ok, I have a couple things I HAVE to do before I have surgery per the hospital/surgeon:

1. Have a physical- I finally made an appointment. Check!

2. Buy a front closure bra for after surgery. No check.
Ok, let me tell you, I was dreading finding a store and even started looking online to order one (and if you know me, I'm not very good at online shopping. Let's just say, I have many shopping carts filled with clothes I've never bought, but wish I would have). So, guess what store opens up a mile from our house? You guessed it.....Underneath It All. This is a store "filling your intimate needs after breast surgery". When Brian told me, I couldn't believe it. If you would have asked me what stores were going to open up in this little strip mall, I NEVER would have thought it would be Underneath It All. Yet another thing that makes me feel good about my decision. Isn't it amazing what we think are signs after we've made a decision. : )

I'm sure it will be an experience going in this store, picking out a bra for a surgery I have no idea what the outcome will be (I'm being informed of just how sore I will be), and paying $50 for it--again, I have the thrifty gene from my mom. But boy am I happy I don't have to drive all over the place looking for it! Woohoo! Funny to find joy in this little thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment